He’s the one who’s always there for you and always knows just the right thing to say. So if you’re still looking for ideas on things to do with Dad this weekend, you know I’ve got some
- You Love, Love, Love Him Do! So why not take Dad to see the Beatles Tribute Night at the Blumenthal! You’ll hear a performance of one song by each of a variety of approximately 25 scheduled acts. A definite must-see for any Beatle’s fan!
- Whether your Dad is a wine aficionado or just likes to sip it from time to time, why not take the trip up to Advance and visit Yadkin Valley for their Father’s Day Wine Tour? $115 per person includes tasting fees, lunch, tour guide, transportation, wine education, souvenir glasses and memories that will last for you both!
- Looking for something unique for the athlete in your Dad? This weekend is the Connolly Cup which features Gaelic Football and Hurling teams from all over the East coast! And like any good Irish event, after the games there will be food and beer specials!
- Being a Dad and grilling go hand in hand, so why not treat Dad to a little grilling lesson from the masters! At Grillin’ Out for Dad, he’ll learn how to cook St. Louis ribs and more just in time for Father’s Day. Better yet, you take the class with him and YOU do the grilling!
- Remember the first time your Dad tossed you a baseball? Well if you’re too big but you have little ones, the Knights are hosting a Father’s Day Catch with Dad on Sunday! Grab your mitt and ball and wind up!
- If you haven’t been to the Carolina Raptor Center where they house the magnificent birds of prey, do it this weekend with Dad! All Dad’s get in free on Sunday!
No matter what you end up doing to celebrate Dad, I hope you have a fun and love filled weekend celebrating all that he is!