You are considering moving, but you are still on the fence. You know rates are low, and you have been toying with the idea, but how do you know when it is time?
- Do you think your house would sell quickly?
- Would your house sell for a price you would be happy with?
- Do you need more or less space?
- If you have a two story, would a one story be better for you, particularly down the road?
- Is your current home missing something that you can’t change? (ex: you want a pool but there isn’t enough land)
- Could moving improve your quality of life?
- Can you afford it?
Of course there are other questions you could ask yourself, but these are some good indicators that you may be ready for a move. Use these question to start the conversation with your family. If you need help answering any of these questions, just contact me, and I will be glad to help!