What makes these 3 Charlotte neighborhoods top choices for home buyers?
Are you looking to purchase a new home in the Charlotte area in 2019? There are amazing neighborhoods that have so much to offer the prospective home-buyer. Looking for a posh, upscale area that is centered around fine-dining and luxury retail? Then let me introduce you to SouthPark, a neighborhood that offers all of that and more. If you’re in search of big city amenities in the heart of the suburbs, then I have some great options for you in the Ballantyne neighborhood. The charming, historic neighborhood of Dilworth is a wonderful option for buyers looking for a cozy place to call home. Each of these neighborhoods offers something special, and when buying a house, it is important to decide what type of community most appeals to you.
This upscale neighborhood, that began as farmland, is anchored by the huge SouthPark Mall. The shopping in SouthPark is high-end and exclusive, perfect for the resident that loves the finer things in life. This energetic neighborhood features delicious restaurants, beautiful shopping areas, and lots of green space for everyone to enjoy. SouthPark is all about living the posh lifestyle, but southern charm is also an essential ingredient to this thriving neighborhood. The residential areas in the area are filled with historic homes and churches, providing a touch of nostalgia and vintage beauty to the upscale vibe.
Some of the best places to visit in SouthPark are:
- Cafe Monte French Bakery & Bistro – Voted one of the top 100 Brunch Spots by OpenTable.
- SouthPark Mall – Exclusive, luxury shopping center with retail and dining.
- Phillips Place – Enjoy open air shopping and dining.
Once a hunting preserve, Ballantyne has seen tremendous growth, transforming from sleepy neighborhood to thriving suburban city. This area offers all the amenities of big city living without having to ever leave the quiet comfort of the suburbs. Fine dining, PGA level golf courses, and beautiful spa resorts are all available to the residents of this community. If you are looking for a home in the suburbs, but aren’t quite ready to leave the city behind completely, then this could be the best of both worlds!
Fun places to visit in Ballantyne:
- Big View Diner – A fun diner that uses fresh ingredients. They also offer baking classes and holiday brunches.
- The Golf Club at Ballantyne – Golf 18 holes on the PGA course, or take lessons at the Ballantyne Golf Academy.
- The Ballantyne Hotel – Enjoy a spa day at this luxury hotel, and stay for dinner at one of their restaurants.
Are you dreaming of a home in a cozy, historical community? Dilworth is the perfect place to call home if you are searching for historical charm, and a small town suburban feel. It was the first streetcar suburb, and it has maintained its vintage charm. Dilworth is a walkable community, and the many events and festivals they host bring the residents together.
Don’t miss these attractions in Dilworth:
- East Boulevard – The best boutique shopping in town.
- Paper Skyscraper – An eclectic shop where you can find interesting gifts and meet up with friends.
- The Mayobird – Chow down on their famous chicken salad.
Each of these unique neighborhoods features some of the best amenities that Charlotte has to offer. Contact me today to learn more about how you can call one of these great communities your home.